The EqualizerTM range of patented Secure-Grip bolt hole flange spreading tools can be used on all flange types with bolt-hole sizes ranging from 17.5mm (0.69�) to 100mm (4.25�).
The tools can be used on flange joints that have no access gap or when there are concerns about damaging the flange sealing face.
The tools can also be used when there is a large access gap between the flanges. The collets and collet holders of the SG4TM, SG6TM, SG11TM, SG13TE and SG15TE can be adjusted outward from the central position allowing the tool to be used for spreading flanges when a spacer, wafer or butterfly valve is present.
- The SWi12/14TM is mechanically operated and capable of exerting a 14T (140kN) Spreading Force.
- The SWi20/25TE is hydraulically operated by a separate hand pump and is capable of exerting a 24T (240kN) Spreading Force.
- The SWi20/25TI has an integral hydraulic pump and is capable of exerting a 24T (240kN) Spreading Force.
Please note that this tool is only one available in the SG range;
- 1 x Mechanical Flange Spreader
- 1 x Vernier Calliper
- 1 x Torque Wrench and Socket
- 1 x Safety Block
- 1 x Pair of M16 (?") Collets
- 1 x Pair of M20 (�") Collets
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Robust Carry Case with Protective Foam Inserts
please consult the brochure for more options.
The Secure-Grip Flange Spreader can be used during
- routine maintenance
- valve change-outs
- subsea work
- unique expanding collet technology
- little or no access gap required
- secure bolt-hole locking mechanism
- unique technology makes the Secure-Grip arguably
the safest flange spreader available in the world today
- time-saving, simple operation
- measurable, controlled flange spreading force
- virtually universal, the Secure-Grip Flange Spreader
range covers ANSI, DIN, SPO, ASME, API and BS flanges